After 76 days, we are officially open!
Wellness House is happy to announce that we are gradually reopening as of TODAY, June 1st! There is a lot of information to share so please read to the end, it’ll only take a few minutes (promise!).
Appointment rescheduling, new clinic protocols video and COVID-19 Refresh Intake Form.
Throughout the week we will be contacting all patients with cancelled/
Online bookings will not be available immediately as our practitioner schedules will be fluid over the next few weeks.
If you require immediate care, don’t hesitate to contact us on 613.722.7799 to book an appointment. We have designated spots available starting today.
New Clinic Protocols
To ensure the safety of patients, practitioners and staff, we have changed significantly the way we operate. Please watch the following 2 minute video to see the added safety precautions and the new flow through the clinic.
- Wait in your car until 2-3 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- Come alone unless you are in need of physical assistance or guardian
- Bring only wallet, phone, keys – no other personal items handbags etc
- Dress in a single layer – no jackets etc
- Use the front door off the main street to enter
- Please wear your mask from home (one will be provided if required, these are very difficult to come by, so if you have one please bring it)
- Sanitize your hands
- Front staff with greet you safely behind plexiglas
- You will be instructed to wait in one of our private treatment rooms or waiting room whilst maintaining physical distancing
- Place your wallet, phone, keys on the desk, leave your shoes on and have a seat on the table
- Your doctor will greet you wearing a protective mask
- All tables are thoroughly sanitized and have single use face covers for every appointment
- Rooms are immediately sanitized once you have left
- When you are finished, make your way to the waiting room and stand on the X, the front desk will be able to assist you with payments and bookings
- “Tap” method is preferred – we are avoiding cash and cheques
- Receipts will be e-mailed to you
- Please sanitize on your way out the back door to our parking lot by following the arrows
COVID-19 Refresh Intake Form
Before your next visit you will be emailed a COVID-19 Refresh Intake Form. We are taking the opportunity to ensure we have the most current patient information on file. Please take a few minutes to fill it in.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Please reschedule your appointment if you answer YES to any of the following:
1. Are you presenting with fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
2. Have you been in close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you have any of the following symptoms: Sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease smell/taste, chills, headaches (different to your normal), unexplained fatigue, diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting
5. Are you over 65 years of age, and experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us, our team is here to help guide you through this ‘new normal’.